Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Crank

I found Crank hilarious.

Certainly not the deepest plot, and some of the stuff was just a bit too unbelievable, but WOW!
I found the action sequences to be fun, I found the sense of humor about the violence great, and was, all in all, quite entertained.
Probably not worth full admission price (I had a free ticket from my Regal Cinemas reward card), but if you like action movies, it's worth a netflix slot.

Now Slither, on the other hand, that movie is worth a spot on your shelf!
"I think I've sussed out a pattern..." enough said.

On the sickness front, Karen decided to play hookie, and I am still trying to get fully better. At least i'm not miserable anymore, but boy would I like to not need "productive coughs" anymore.

Blech!

3 comments:

Eric Franklin said...

Damn you with all this sick talk.

I'm feeling worse and worse, and considered calling out sick today.

Michael said...

Sorry. On the other hand, it's not so bad staying home from work.

I remember last semester when I had every Friday off. THOSE were the days...

Eric Franklin said...

I used to have Thursdays off. Then I got Wednesdays off.

Wednesday is my Game Night.

THOSE were the days.