Saturday, September 09, 2006

Razzum Frazzum

Stupid sickness. I still feel miserable (and now we can add irritable to the list too).

On the other hand, I got to play Dungeon Twister three times today, but the third game wasn't so fun. I disappointed myself a couple of times, and I wasn't able to pull off as nice a terminal board position as I would have liked. Karen won, and not because of any play mistakes on my part, but I don't think she is truly taking enough credit for it as she ought. I'm sure my mood didn't help.

Oh well. As she observed, at least now I don't have to play with a handicap anymore.

4 comments:

Eric Franklin said...

Knowing the two of you, I'm guessing that she's getting better. Karen is really sharp, and is quick to adapt to changing situations.

I also know that you're not holding back - she'd be offended and angry if you LET her win. My wife is the same way. It's awesome.

It does make me thankful for the handicap table.

Michael said...

Why? Because if she weren't limited to just five characters you'd have a hard time?

;)

Eric Franklin said...

... and yet, I seem to remember not losing to you at GenCon.

'Course, my wife could probably beat you, too.

Michael said...

Perhaps, but I've played more often than a year ago this time.

We shall see...