Wednesday, September 20, 2006

*Sigh*

So much for posting daily, right?

I can't even think of any really good excuses, though I am pretty sure that the biggest one is that Karen and I have been watching Lost. We finished Season 2 last night, and boy am I looking forward to the new episodes.

Speaking of desert islands, we've decided not to watch Survivor this season. We saw enough of the premier to see each of the four tribes, and meh. We opted to watch Farscape instead.

I think we will still be watching more tv this season, regardless. We need to give the taped Amazing Race premier a gander, but that show is generally pretty good. We will be watching Lost, Smallville, Gilmore Girls, and *maybe* Heroes, if it turns out to be any good.

We'd certainly be watching Stargate and Atlantis, you know, if we got cable, but we don't. Still, I wouldn't want too much more television to watch than this anyway. Three shows plus Netflix should be enough *new* content to keep us happy, while still giving us time to havea life (and watch a lot of "old" stuff, read as stuff we already own).

There! I posted! Now we'll just see if I can keep it up for a while...

1 comment:

Eric Franklin said...

I think you see, now, why my blogspot goal is 1 post per week, and why I have so many posts in editing at any given time.

Of course, my blog is a more focused blog - it's exclusively about games, gaming and gamers.