Friday, September 22, 2006

Events conspiring against me...

I didn't have time to try out gatling engine yesterday. I did get all my 'Fist cards on the table, and I've starting going through them a little, but i think my best bet is going to be to just try to tweek an existing deck, not build a new one from scratch.

We're playing games tonight with our friends Jen and Nelson. My guess is Power Grid, and probably a game of Carcassone (Jen is obsessed). I'm looking forward to it, especially since we haven't seen them in a couple of weeks. And I guess tomorrow Karen, Jen, (maybe Nelson) and I are going to go play a little frisbee golf. i know what you're thinking, but 1) yes there is such a thing, and 2) yes it is too, fun.

and, not that I'm obsessed or anything, hopefully I'll still have some time to try out the gatling engine. I think I'm going to go ahead and put my name in anyway, and just hope my game is scheduled for later.

No comments: