Monday, September 11, 2006

Feeling Better

And it's about time too!

On the scale of past illnesses, though, this one wasn't too awful. Especially not when compared with what happened to me when I taught highschool for that interminable semester. *shudder*

I still need a little sleep and rest to get it fully out of my system, but I am happy to say that I am mostly over it.

Karen, on the otherhand, is coming down with something as of this morning. She isn't sure if it is from me or from her office-mate (but with as lousy as he felt last week, she's hoping it was mine).

Ran my D&D game again last night. It's a lot of fun, and the party mix is pretty weird:
-Chaotic Neutral Barbarian/Frenzied Berserker with a penchant for pyromania and women from the elemental plane of Fire.
-Chaotic Neutral Rogue/Fighter/Swashbuckler, fourth son of a noble family, and a bit of a gentleman (HA!) rogue.
-Neutral (formerly Neutral Evil, till he had that draw from the Deck of Many Things) Gray Elf Necromancer/Black Wizard
-CHAOTIC Good Wyrmling Copper Dragon Bard.

Did I forget to mention the necromancer's ontourage? Yeah, he has a skeleton "familiar" and two stone giant skeletons, all of whom are decked out in masterwork full-plate and carry great swords.

There is a lot of petty grumbling and infighting, most from the necromancer (surprise, surprise), but it is always fun for all.

Right now they find themselves the subject of a magical experiment that has overtones of Stargate, Quantumn Leap, and Call of Cthulhu, (and at the moment, the Lost World), and I am really interested to see what they do next.

We're playing again Wednesday and Friday this week, so I'm pretty pleased!

No comments: