Thursday, September 07, 2006

Getting Down with the Sickness

I really frelling hate getting sick. Hate it. Right now it is that slow, ticklish draining of head fluids down the back of my throat (and slightly to the side-like) which is enough to keep me awake with discomfort and paranoia. Enough that I rose at 6 today, instead of my usual (pleasant) 7. And while that may not sound too bad, I know this is just the beginning. That's the worst of it.

And I think I am much more uncomfortable with the thought of falling ill now than I was even two years ago. Largely because of the stint I pulled (get the prison reference?) in highschool during the spring of '05. Bastards!

But I digress (HA!). So I'm drinking lots of orange juice this morning, and I'm pretending that nothing is wrong (despite my endless ranting here), and we're all going to hope that this passes (and not like a kidney stone), and that I will be fine.

In other news: we got disk 1 of Lost (season 2) from Netflix yesterday. We watched 3 episodes, and BOY do I like that show. It makes me wish I was still in my frivolous movie buying stage. As it is, I suppose this will stretch out theenjoyment.

*sigh*

No comments: