Friday, September 08, 2006

Rrrrraaarraragh...Brains?

That frelling clinches it! I'll be a zombie soon. Why else could I feel so horrible?! when I get my hands on the vermin responsible for this, I'll...do absolutely nothing because when it comes to violence, I'm all talk. Damnit!

Seriously though, I'm still in the initial stages, so at least I can still breath, and the weird thing hasn't started happening to my ears yet (if you don't know what I mean, don't worry about it). Hopefully a lot of orange juice and bed rest will help me get better soon. I really hate teaching while sick, and I don't take days off. Not my style, really. So if this does persist, it will really really suck.

Only two classes today, and I'll be done by 1:45. Then, after a quick bite to eat, I'll go waste some money on The Protector. I'm a sucker, I know, but I enjoy a good action flick from time to time. and this guy hits people with his knees! How cool is that?!

I'll say something about it later. Right now, I should prep 3.1: Introduction to Logic, Statements and Quantifiers.

[sarcasm]Yippee![/sarcasm]

No comments: